Saturday 26 July 2014

Cannondale Flash 29er update - it's reborn!

The Flash has served well over the years.  This frame is a replacement however, and I'm sad about that.  I liked the original more muted black and white, and I liked it that I'd never warrantied a frame in all my life of riding bikes.  Oddly enough though the rear brake mounts ripped off the seat stay in a race a month or so back.

















Somewhere along the way it was upgraded to the new Lefty with better sealing and smoother action.  Wheels have been rebuilt, this time with black spokes.
















Drivetrain dropped the front derailleur and went 1x11 along the way too.
































Now the new frame brags of "factory racing" on the top tube, but it should say "privateer racing" and be my team colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment