Monday 30 September 2013

Whistler Weekend

Months ago I had such optimism for a great Whistler weekend.  Mash up a bunch of friends beyond the bike crowd (ie. work and high school/uni buddies) and head out for a weekend... of course to celebrate a bachelor party, but I was leary of doing much in that regard as Whistler is generally over run with people making asses of them self with that excuse.

The good news is, it was a ton of fun, only very subtley labelled as a bachelor party.  The bad news is as an avid rider, I really got in less riding than I had hoped (ie. it was a big fat zero), and I wasn't the only one.  We might do a reunion out there next summer just to have fun again.

Almost the whole crew, we only noticed one was missing after the photos were taken. 




No comments:

Post a Comment