Wednesday 7 April 2010

the whole Idol phenomenon

I've been a little slow on the uptake on this whole craze, partly because I've never exactly owned a TV with cable since moving out. I did however watch an episode last night with my mom, I'll say it's entertaining - who doesn't like to see people try their best. Here's how a song can change over the years:





Then this little guy from Taiwanese version. He's so money!



Reminds me of a great time Tori and I had in Las Vegas once where we ditched out on some nightclub lineup and went to a karaoke dive off strip, populated mostly by talented enough singers who certianly didn't have the polished showbiz or nightclub look, so to speak.

Last night was Lennon/McCartney night, which I'm always down for, brought out some neat interpretations.

No comments:

Post a Comment