Saturday 24 April 2010

M Coupe bike mobile

The M Coupe is now a 2 person bike mobile, and I'm tickled pink.  Which leads me to some reverse logic... Devin and Craig, of my carpooling to races friends, are always prompt in the mornings.  Jon and Shawn aren't... but I may have to favour the latter two now, as it's a perfect set up to step on it ; )

I think my car has Toyota like problems.  Whenever the inline 6 hears Rammstein blaring through the Blaupunkt speakers, the throttle gets stuck WIDE OPEN. 

Mountain bike, Rammstein and sports car: man life is good!

3 comments:

  1. Cool. You need a better name than "bike mobile". Something that belies all the rad potential - like "Buttercup".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I bet not many people thought about describing an M3 coupe as practical. This is a great way to get more seat time in the car.

    ReplyDelete