Saturday 17 April 2010

32, Grade F

Today is my birthday, and coincidentally this report card came out of the ether and appeared in front of me. But grade F's aren't all bad, or so I'll try to convince myself.

Fitness - this one isn't too much of an issue, so easy to tick off the list first. Health, Fitness's indirect but correlated counterpart, will be revealed over time. So Far, so good.

Family - Fine there, aside From wherever this "adding to the Family" conversation ends up. I think that's Farther in the Future For now though, which in my view is just Fine.

Finances - yes on having some, yes on ability to continue the Fiscal prudence path, although I'm consciously letting absolute Frugality slip a little. Probably not worth Fretting too much about this subject overall, I suspect I'll Find a Fruitful, rather Free retirement one day, maybe even before Freedom Fifty Five.

FirstEnergy - yes on the career end, Fast, Frantic, Fun, mostly FulFilling. Fatiguing, but Fine on this Front, other than the Flourescent lights too much. It appears that a decade of pouring out all your energy into the right venue can Facilitate the creation of little Fortunes.

Females - ahh, this one is always interesting. Sort of like the famous quote from Fubar: woman is a danger cat. This category is Fantasitic if you've ever met Ms. Fahey. Only Frustrating bit is Fahey's Far-ness, currently in Fontainbleu, in a Funky Fairytale residence enjoying her French Far-ness, which who knows, might be Farther Further Forward in time too. It has been observed our relationship is missing a Few legal Formalities, customary of long term relationships. We aren't Fretting that now, we Focus on that less than others it seems.

Fastness? Well, life is Fast... even aside from the recent new Four wheeled Friend in my driveway. Friends and Family near me probably can attest that in the last decade I haven't been witnessed sitting still for more than a Fraction of time. Bike wise, I have less Fast than ever, but try to sub in with little riding Fortitude and Fondness/Fanatacism for the sport.

I've had a little piece of paper taped to my shelf by my desk for a decade: don't suffer an unFulFilled life. Trying, just nobody wrote any manuals I can see on how to navigate this Fricken stuff.

1 comment: