Wednesday 27 June 2012

Craig Stappler is home

I started out this "adventure" of following a little blue dot with some enthusiasm, but boy oh boy did it build.  It just snuck up on me like a wave. 

I knew Craig was an excellent rider, and very well prepared.  He even whispered once of his goal last winter, which perhaps sounded far fetched for someone to say... but not far fetched for Craig to say.  And he accomplished it.  Congrats Craig!

One thing I've learned out of all this is that the blue dot is captivating.  It's more fun to seek out daily detail than to have it force fed to you the way the world normally works.  And it's fun to be fans of your friends... as it turns out, most of my friends find a lot of success riding bikes.  I enjoy the collateral excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment