Friday 29 June 2012

BC Bike Race '12

I'm off to the west coast for BC Bike Race.  I like this race, nowhere else have a found a week of compressed technical riding like BCBR offers.

I've trimmed down myself, my gear, and my bike from years prior to hopefully help ease and speed my way along.  On the flip side, I've got a wimpy arm that hopefully stays in place post the dislocation.  Let's hope it allows me to have fun for 7 days.  I'd like to stay ahead of the "bell curve" of the pack just to help the arm ride with less pressure of other riders around, and make more of my own choices over obstacles than being in the masses.

Either way, I'll be well taken care of for massage.  Cindy is even going to try to ride the Squamish "guest appearance friendly" day.  Will be fun.

Lots of guys down in Fernie this weekend too for Furious3 - good luck!

2 comments: