Friday 4 January 2013

Spud

One of Cindy's Christmas presents was credits for Spud.ca, which delivers groceries. So it's like Christmas every week.

In the past, I ate solely at work. I mostly still do, so from my perspective, a fridge with mustard, beer, and some powdered milk in the cupboard is functional. For Cindy, this ain't cool. She wants food in the fridge, not just Stagg chili cans in the pantry.

As a side note to this, our 3 block away Safeway is pretty poor considering the areas it serves and relative to other grocery stores. Limited stuff, and we found lately that produce all spoiled fast, which is telling me something about duration in inventory.

I like saving time, and since I try to opitimize time spent at races, I thought I'd bring it to my home life. This takes at most 10 minutes of clicking, and delivers to our neighbourhood each Thursday. That's a win.

Free delivery over a certain (reasonable) amount. Prices don't seem off to me for items.

No comments:

Post a Comment