Wednesday 15 December 2010

Ride to Conquer Cancer - FirstEnergy Road Rockets

FirstEnergy's team, the Road Rockets, is a gung ho collection of finance cyclists, who are also gung ho about this charity.  Our first team spin session was last night, which proved fun for all, and should help some newer to the sport achieve the goal of completing the ride come summer time. 

TCR Sport Lab is our host location, and despite Cory Fagan's instructions that "this is just the warmup", much of the group had it pinned off the go to demonstrate their a-type attitudes.  Although my weight is up and the duration I can sustain it for is down drastically in my untrained state, the finishing time trial we completed proves that my threshold wattage exactly the same.  I can do 7.5 minutes of what I could do in the past for 30+ minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment