Wednesday 15 December 2010

2011 on the horizon

I've been catching up with a few friends before departing for holidays.  It's not my job to break their news for them, so this will be a bit abstract... but great plans are being laid.  Family news, biking news, adventure news and business news; it's so exciting to see a more common view of a positive year ahead than prior when it seemed more were focused on black stormclouds of worldwide economic doubt on the horizon. 

Tonight is the third "build party" of late that my place has hosted - Tori's Africa bike will have some tools put to it as followups to Devin's 'cross bike and my Ibis... and rumor has it, there's another one that'll be doing some duty in the new year... a Kula as pictured here.  As coincidence would have it, check out those two nice Calgary guys who lucked into a free BC Bike Race spot a few years back and are in the banner at the top! (hint: Jon and I).

No comments:

Post a Comment