Tuesday 16 March 2010

Billy Talent

Loud, brash, fun.  Kind of angst ridden, but it didn't sound like the angst was driven by pitch books or excel models.  Many more obliviously youthful souls in audience than I. 

In other news, when buying concession snacks (prime healthy ones of course), some fat younger 20 something kid at the cashier next to me just starts unloading on the lady working the till - probably a 40- 45y/o Chinese lady.  Not sure why, ostensibly about one less beer or not the right change.  He's going apeshit being a total racist asshole with what he's spewing.  The girl working on my order stops and stares all slackjawed too, so I tell the girl to get those security guys attention 10 feet away, then ask him to, uhh, "be quiet now please" or something along those lines anyway.  He's a bit stunned by interference as drunks only really have the attention of one thing at a time (I've hadn't even finished my first beer at this point before snack break), and by the time he figures out he's mad at me for saying anything, 3 Saddle Dome security guys grab him. Back to the box and focus on fun after, he got shown the door, world doesn't need those kinds of attitudes.

Fun night, fun concert, good group to go with, good music, good crowd.

1 comment: