Saturday 5 September 2015

ABA cyclocross 1 - CX Natural High Okotoks

Cindy made her return to cyclocross today and rode smiling start to finish. I pinned it from start to finish in my race and loved every slippery limited traction corner out there. No sense complaining about 6C and rainy weekend when I can race bikes more expensive than my car in mud as hard as possible for an hour chasing buddies around then drive home freezing in my undergarments trying not to touch too much. I wouldn't have life any other way.  Long live cyclocross.

Thanks to the organizers for putting on a great event in true 'cross weather!

I haven't seen real results yet but I think it's this:
1. Shawn
2. Ian
3. Issac
4. Andre
5. Mac
6. Markus
7. Erik
don't know behind me.

ok real results now: http://www.albertabicycle.ab.ca/uploads/files/Results/2015%20Results/Official%20Results.pdf

Two deadgoats in the points is a good way to kick it off.

https://www.strava.com/activities/385746479


No comments:

Post a Comment