Tuesday 19 February 2013

Day 2 of 3 last bit of riding before Andalucia

Today was the first day out on my “new” Moots http://bikingbakke.blogspot.ca/2013/02/moots-mooto-x-ybb-29er-repurposing.html rebuild.  We all did mountain bikes and suffered cooler weather and icy roads.  Unfortunately I took a bail at decently high speed on some ice right behind Shawn, who coincidentally also bailed (one not related to the other specifically, just that we both were going fast and lost traction).  The meat below my thumbs is strained/swollen/sore, I couldn’t pull my socks off very well after the ride.  We did a couple hours of beauty road, nice hills, but came home into a cold headwind.  More long faces than long miles, and let’s hope we don’t need that much “tough” training for a race in Spain.  At least dinner was warm. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment