Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas 2011

Fortunately I'm employed by a group that knows how to throw a party. I hear every year about stuffy, dreaded, golf and country club type Christmas parties with anyone having more than 2 drinks being talked about at the office for the next week as a lush. We're not so much like that. This year's theme was Mad Men. Everyone looked great... and let it rip. We had some DJ from LA which I guess is cool, but I'm guessing he doesn't do many white people office parties. I missed by about a decade on the outfit, but considering last night at 7:45 I had no costume, and by 8:45 we left town, it did me well. I'm disappointed I couldn't find my white belt to match the shoes. Regardless, even Mad Men had to go casual after work sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment