Saturday 7 August 2010

TR3, here I come

I'm pretty excited to be leaving for TR3 today, I love bike races.  The part that tempers it a little bit is that I barely ride between stage races, which isn't exactly stage race prep material.  Moving does a number on the back muscles, but not so much for the threshold power.  So along with the fun and joy of seeing bike riding friends, it'll be the joy of feeling the legs burn, feeling the lungs burn, and watching the tank empty well before it used to empty. 

A bunch of FirstEnergy guys will be there this year, along with the usual crew of deadgoats, and of course the Belgians.  Fun on the horizon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erik,
    Found your blog thru the DG site.
    Thanks so much for adding to my fun on the trail and helping to make sure I found my way to the masterpiece known as Pneuma. PURE JOY and I can hardly wait to go back for more!
    Iris

    ReplyDelete