Thursday 26 August 2010

New mountain bikers

It's been a great year in terms of helping others discover what mountain biking may or may not mean to them.  I like getting calls about mountain biking, the "do you have time to chat a bit on bikes, sorry I don't mean to take up your time" is one of the best calls I ever recieve, and no it's nothing out of my time to talk dirt and two wheels.

There's 6 people who I'm in active dialogue with now/this summer on the topic.  It feels so good.  I try to deliver value to their questions.  I love to see development.  Between skills, equipment, trails and fitness, there's a lot of things to share. 

Only caveat is that little do they know, the last person who approached me with this, then jumped in with both feet, is out to conquer the world by knobby tired biccyle in many respects! 

No comments:

Post a Comment