Sunday 7 February 2010

Sydney pictures

Despite being pumped about my new little camera, turns out I'm still luddite enough not to want to carry it all the time. Maybe that's too much hubris thinking my memory will stay in tact. Here's a few from our rides near town.


Shake in Mona Vale. Did two 7 hour rides Thursday and Friday, plus about 3.5 hours on Saturday. Good exploring all around, but needs a few calories.



Happy rider in Ku-Ring-Gai Chase national park.


Those are some sweet cycling roads, complete with watch out for kangaroo signs. Too bad I didn't see any.



The big Sydney bridge is surprisingly well set up for power climbing intervals. I'm surprised they were so thoughtful to include that in their urban training grounds.


We're silly.



Ooops, we're silly again. We just finished our first Turkish dinner, a 6 course meal of pure delight.

Sydney has funny stuff out and about.

Glass tornado thingy. I wish I had this at home, it was cool to look at up close.

Tori loves blasting close ups of me. Wakey wakey, here's my reciprocal close up. I like seeing you close by.




1 comment:

  1. You guys have some awesome adventures, love it and love reading about them !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete