Saturday 25 April 2009

Sick Saturday

Last night I didn't think I'd make it to the group ride, but this morning I hurried to make it there on time, as without that motivator I thought I'd likely be on the couch to noon.

Naturally I knew I wasn't going to hang in for long, but even the 30 minutes together cleared out my systems a lot better than the couch would have. 

I turned around by Church Ranches and hobbled home.  Tori and had lunch together, then we napped for 3 hours.

I've got no gas these days.  On top of that, my upstairs sink is plugged, and an hour of my plumbing effort suggests that this beyond things I have the time to fix at this point, so another plumber call this week. 

My shoulder blade area has been achy again, so I'm gonna book more physio - the two I cancelled due to meetings this week didn't help much... I think I need those needles again to force a few crazy tight muscles to relax. 

Doesn't feel like much of a weekend, especially with 8am meetings tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment