Thursday 6 March 2008

Who's fast? Hint: not me

Today the Scalpel made it out for the maiden voyage.  What a treat to be riding after work in March.  I just can't wait until daylight savings time so that afterwork riding has a little more sunlight.

The Scalpel was fun.  I feel right at home on it.  I guess that's about as good as one can expect for the first ride.

I also felt right at home a few bike lengths behind Shawn and Jon.  We all say we don't feel fast at this time of year, but we then sort out who actually is faster, even though we're reminding ourselves that we're not fast at this time of year.  I however am telling the truth, because they're both faster.  Is there any logic in all of this?  Or does it even matter?  

Of course it doesn't, riding bikes is just fun.  Good times  and good hill intervals at Nose Hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment