Thursday 28 October 2010

Unintended uses

This must be how Charlie Sheen started his slide. I'm on a week of being sick. Nothing serious, feel fine other than a dry cough and runny nose. It just hasn't stopped. I have no Scope to gargle with, a favourite remedy of mine. So I've stooped low and resorted to gargling Silent Sam vodka for some germ kill/dry cough/pain relief. I also embezzled a box of Kleenex from work to avoid post work errands to stores I don't usually go to. And yes, that is a hammer gel flask half full of vodka. I have been spitting it out; so gross. I'd make a poor Russian. Slippery slope between me and Charlie Sheen?

2 comments:

  1. Silent Sam. Announcement on the internet. Kind of ironic, no? (not in the sense that it is made of iron. also not in the alanis morisette sense of the word).

    And, Charlie Sheen? Have you begun using hookers and blow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, there are multiple drug stores downtown that carry Scope. Not that I don't like your improvised version... haha

    ReplyDelete