Sunday 23 December 2012

Suboptimal vacation kickoff

Something I ate in last 24 hours has me feeling awful, spent too much time in lavatory vs sleeping in my seat. At least I made it in there in a midnight rush.

Also flight was late by an hour "because its winter". I thought Calgary would do well at managing that.

I have a headache that I realize is probably from unplanned caffeine withdrawl.

I'm a zombie in a whiteout haze in Frankfurt trying to follow Cindy to get on the next flight. The good thing is we're not flying bottom of barrel tickets, and they're as organized as it gets in Frankfurt. At least the airport lounge had showers (giant, beautiful, luxury ones).

I'm not sure, but I think Cindy didn't follow the instructions right on the sleeping chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment