Monday 30 April 2012

Dyson

Well, let's be honest. I get more excited about bike parts... but... after a morning ride where I felt pretty sluggish with Shawn, Cindy and I went for a sports car ride and a "surprise". I looked online and found that Dyson vacuums are sold at Wal-mart, but preferred to go to Okotoks to get some nice country road driving in.

Cindy thought we were going to get a kitty, until we got to Wal-mart. Perplexed - we wandered around until I found the vacuum aisle, where excitement erupted loudly (for anyone who knows how excited Cindy can get). The Dyson ended our errands, as no more fits in the back of the car. It's is pretty sweet, it sure sucks a lot of stuff out of the carpet.  Then after she asked if it was a prelude to getting a kitty, since it sucked up hair so well.  Hmm... this kitty thing.

Had a great dinner and patio time relaxing Saturday night with a friend of Cindy's - really nice relaxing day overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment