Tuesday 5 October 2010

For the love of 'cross

Devin and I commuted over to the Tuesday night race, where naturally Devin's commuting composure led him to whip more ass than the deer in headlights look I was sporting, which was also appropriate.

What a beauty night for once. Watched the B's go first, including THE Bee herself as a hallmark of local 'cross, then tagged in for a warmup lap. In all honesty I actually didn't suffer too bad, which perhaps means I didn't even do the sport correctly, but I wanted to ease in for a lap and I was worried my non-cycling centric lifestyle might lead to a nuke about two laps in if I wasn't careful. Turns out that it helped eke out a relative improvement to last time. Either way, it leads to big smiles and good stories.

Craig is a machine! Followed by Peter Lawrence and Devin at the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment