Thursday 24 September 2009

Supernova E3

I've had a Supernova E3 head light and matching tail light now for a month of commuting now that it's getting dark. They're bright - really bright. Need I say more?

People stop me and ask what they are. A guy in our bike cage at work was spinning my front wheel to check it out. People ask if that's "the same as those new BMW headlights" cause they look blue-ish I guess. Brightest bike light I've had. I usually go for "the most" but skipped the E3 on the guidance that it wasn't suitable for public road use, too blinding to oncoming traffic. Plus, the no batteries thing with my Schmidt hub is perfect for guys like me where "dropping by the store to pick up batteries" or "needing to remember to recharge batteries" doesn't work so well with my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment