Saturday 26 September 2009

Hooper's Housewarming

Hoop and Janice - congrats on the beauty new digs. Here's what I've learned: those floor tiles are all the rage, your place makes a very convincing argument for the "buy and move in" route, and there's something about Bud Light Lime that's gonna be the end of me. At least it's a fad drink so it won't en be available in a year or two, but I'm on the verge of drinking that stuff on same preference as coffee. There's something to be said for watered down American beer.

Seems like everywhere I go, people "our" age are in a highly reproductive state, man there were a lot of babes and babies in the house... I'm guessing the faces I didn't recognize from bike riding were part of the nursing crowd.

1 comment:

  1. We were very glad to have you - especially given the premium on your free time these days!

    ReplyDelete