Saturday 14 March 2009

Savages

I left home at 9:15 today, and Dallas, Shawn, Devin and I departed West Hills at about 10:15.  I got home a couple minutes before 6.

Between A and B, we maybe did 90 mintutes of not riding.  It was warm, windy and tiring.  Before Bragg, we caught up to Simon whom we rode with a bunch last year at TransRockies.  Most people who ride Trek 6700 mountain bikes probably don't route as much power through the drivetrain.

We rode to Millarville then near the south end of Calgary, where Shawn and Devin peeled off.  The rest of us sort of retraced our steps back home.

That was my longest ride of the year so far.  And Simon and Dallas are officially complete savages.  I'm impressed.

1 comment:

  1. I think the title of your post says it all... Impressive work today Erik.

    ReplyDelete