Thursday 25 December 2008

Best Trans-Atlantic flight ever

I can't say enough good things about these fully flat bed seats, man that's nice. Some sleep without my spine being compressed and my neck tilted, and my feet aren't all puffed up. Awesome!

I've finally learned to layer enough to survive the thermostat they always seem to set to "roast these poor people" on planes, I wore a very light cycling Defeet undershirt as my first layer so I could peel right down to that. Whomever runs the thermostat obviously hasn't been biking to work the last two weeks in -25C weather!

I'm totally digging the carry on luggage thing, I need to find a way to do that with a bike, maybe send it in advance. Airports are way less of a hassle that way. The new Timex is all plastic and is one less thing I have to take off to go through the scanners, now all I need to find is a lexan belt buckle.

We're flying home with the flat beds too through Frankfurt, I'm pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment