Sunday 20 January 2008

The Finale

I don't know how anyone would do more than 3 days on the strip here, you'd really need to learn to pace.

I woke up to the sunshine on the mountains; I could see the red rock area 20 miles away where I was. I went down to the gym for a workout. I had no idea the cost of the workout center wasn't included in the overal hotel package, seems like one of the many ways the strip battles against health. I paid the $25 fee and got down to business on the bike and made the most of my 40 minutes before brunch.

We did a brunch at the country club and debated the level of effort it would take to get ourselves over to the shooting range to get our hands on some exotic firearms. In the end we lounged around and walked through the mall a bit.

That's the opposite of going out with a bang!

1 comment:

  1. FYI to my knowledge all major hotels in LV charge about the same amount for exercise room use. I haven't experienced that in any other city.

    ReplyDelete