Friday 11 May 2007

Bicisport Grand Prix

This Saturday is the Bicisport Circuit race as part of their Grand Prix weekend.

I think I'm just about ready for it... especially since it's only Thursday (oh wait, it's technically Friday morning), and I've already worked 68 hours this week. That isn't easy, mathematically that works out to 4 days in a row that averaged 17 hours. Using my mathematical skill, it seems 17 hours is 5 hours more than a 12 hour day... so pick a start time, say 7:30 for example. Then 12 hours later is easily computed to be 7:30pm. 5 hours later than that is 12:30am.

Funny thing is I'm not really tired. Well I obviously am, but the body masks it well. It is interesting how a body copes with stress inputs, it always manages somehow. Although I do have a cold sore and some well bitten fingernails as outward signs of my agitated state. Lovely.

It's worth noting that isn't the way most people choose to prepare for a bike race. Please cheer for me if I make it to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment