Wednesday 7 October 2009

Japan

I don't know much about Japan really, but I do know I booked tickets last night to fly there tomorrow morning.

A Mitsubishi guy I was speaking to a month ago could do fairly large number/complex arithmetic in his head and had hair like those Japanimation cartoons, so thats kind of what I'm working with.

The sun rises over the pacific and looks just like this apparently.


I like food like this.


They make lots of robots that show up in the news.


But really I'm going to go see Tori, all the other Japan stuff will just be fun to absorb a little. I have a feeling that with such a large country rich in tradition and history, I'll come back feeling empty on how much I absorbed in a short time... kind of like only drinking one cup of green tea and missing the whole sushi dinner.

As excerpted from the Hilltop Hoods' "Nosebleed Section" here's the general plan:
Ladies come chill, come rock with me honey,
I got like half a mill in monopoly money,
There’s no stopping me honey, so you can take my hand,
We can lay on the beach and count grains of sand,
And take a plane to Japan, and drink sake with mafia,
Fly to Libya for some Bacardi with Gadafi a
Dinner date, followed by a funk show (uhh),
We’ll rip off our tops and jump around in the front row

Except I generally hate Gadafi until I actually see $ in my trading account for Verenex. As of yet it's indeterminate whether I can secure tickets for a Captian Funk show in Tokyo this weekend to rip off my top and jump around in the front row...

No comments:

Post a Comment