Tuesday 2 October 2007

Alberta Royalty Solution

Saskatchewan, please invade Alberta!

Amass your armies and redefine the Alberta/Saskatchewan border. Don't be satisfied with with the Fourth Initial Meridian, go for the Sixth Initial Meridian! Don't be satisfied with only half McMahon stadium being a sea of green on Thanksgiving Day, go for the whole thing! Issue us your vehicle registrations that include insurance... do whatever it takes!

I already work for many Saskatchewanese, as my employer is a N. Murray Edwards and W. Brett Wilson creation from over a decade ago. I can't see anything wrong with the last 7 years of my life, other than possibly working in overdrive more than is generally recommended. Our business ticks along based on the efforts of people trodding westward from Saskatchewan.

The only downside is that maybe one day I'll misplace my first name and be referred to as E. Bjorn Bakke? Or is that an upside since I'll avoid people mispelling my first name with a "c"?

No comments:

Post a Comment